Solutions | Government
Having an IT infrastructure that successfully manages variable-sized datasets is at the core of the most pressing technology challenges of many governmental institutions. Researchers and engineers at government agencies and laboratories tackle many issues, including energy research, biomedical advances, global climate change and weather forecasting, and defense and homeland security. Often, their most significant challenge is simply managing the massive volumes of data generated.
Panasas storage provides unprecedented scalability in bandwidth to accelerate throughput for some of the most demanding government applications. The system's massive scalability enables simulations to generate multi- petabyte datasets within a single shared file system to accelerate analysis and visualization. These datasets may be effectively shared across computing environments to make research datasets available to the worldwide scientific community.
Proven at the world's leading government agencies and laboratories:
- Army Research Laboratory (US)
- AWE - Atomic Weapons Establishment (UK)
- Department of Defense
- Lawrence Berkeley ITSD
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center
- National Institutes of Health
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratories
- STFC Daresbury Laboratory (UK)