|Data from a recently-published Hyperion survey revealed that many organizations who purchase High-Performance Computing (HPC) storage experience unexpected downtime weekly or monthly – at an average daily recovery rate of $127k.
Join Hyperion’s Steve Conway and Panasas’ Bob Murphy as we discuss the research in this 60-minute data-packed webinar. You’ll learn:
- How often HPC downtime actually occurs
- How long it takes most organizations to recover
- The actual price tag on opportunity cost
- The most common buying criteria and how operational challenges differ
- How the major HPC storage vendors compare
What you don’t know about HPC storage can cost you. Panasas can help.